Founder & CEO
Is a corporate brand mentor, motivational mentor, entrepreneur, author and angel investor.
Has guided entrepreneurs from Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, India, the Philippines, China and Canada. He was invited to speak at various corporate conferences, universities, NGOs, and chambers of commerce. Currently sharing knowledge about brand thinking and strategy with more than 10,000 entrepreneurs.
Dazu Chong is also a professional tutor of Malaysia Human Resources (HRDF-TTT). He is also an outstanding corporate brand and strategy consultant in Asia, and was a member of the brand development team of the “Blue Ocean Strategy” project in Malaysia. Chairman of the ASEAN Retail and Franchise Federation (ARFF) welfare charity in 2013.
Dazu Chong has 20 years of professional consulting experience in branding and strategy. Clients come from Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and so on. The fields include beauty industry, financial industry, FMCG industry, beverage industry, government agencies, hotel industry, medical industry and retail industry, etc.
Dazu Chong was an orphan who slept on the side of the street after his parents died. He started to work at the age of twelve and worked in 15 different jobs in harsh environments. Through the hardships of childhood with persistence and faith, started business at the age of nineteen. During the process, Dazu has run a restaurant, a design workshop, a brand and advertising planning company, a brand management and investment company, a technology company, etc. He is currently the founder of Brandker and the Brandker School of Business.
Dazu Chong completed his first published book in 2014. A best-selling painting book "Lipu Rabbit's Starlight" adapted from his harsh reality of childhood and the other best-selling book "Brand Strategist" completed in 2022.
Won HIGH FLYER's Most Influential Person in 2019, shortlisted for the top ten outstanding annual awards in Malaysia in 2014/2018, and shortlisted for the most representative award in the corporate world in 2015 – Ernst & Young Ernst's Young Entrepreneur Award, Brandker also won the 2014 JCI International Chamber of Commerce Corporate Social Responsibility Award in support of the United Nations Global Compact.
- 2019 HIGH FLYER Most Influential Person
- 2018 Top 10 Outstanding Youth Award Finalists in Malaysia
- 2015 Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur Award Finalist
- 2014 Top 10 Outstanding Youth Award Finalists in Malaysia
- 2014 Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise Award
- 2014 JCI-Corporate Social Responsibility Award in support of the Alliance United Nations Global Compact
- Asia's Outstanding Corporate Branding and Corporate Strategy Consultant
- Professional Speaker of the Malaysia Human Resources Department (HRDF-TTT)
- 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship and business, brand and corporate strategy consulting
- Participate in the establishment of hundreds of local and foreign brands
- Clients From Japan, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Poland, and Asia, etc.
- Trained and inspired 5,000 entrepreneurs from Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Brunei, India, Philippines, Germany and Canada
- Invited to speak at various large and small business conferences, universities, NGO and National Franchise Blueprint in Malaysia held by KDPNKK and PNS
- Author of "Lipu Rabbit's Starlight" and "Brand Strategist"